In this article we will tell you in detail all the health, safety and hygiene parameters to prevent the spread of covid-19 on your trip to our hair clinic in Turkey and during your stay at the hotel.
We would like to point out, that in our hair transplant clinic in Turkey we follow all that in our hair transplantation clinic in Turkey we follow all the corresponding hygiene procedures to ensure maximum safety and virus prevention. The safety, health health and well-being of our clients is of the utmost importance to us.
Basic measures to prevent the spread of covid-19
- Wash your hands frequently. Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Keep a safe distance from anyone coughing or sneezing. sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover yourself with a tissue or, if you do not have a tissue, cover yourself with the inside of your elbow. If you do not have a tissue, cover yourself with the inside of your elbow.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell or show symptoms
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call ahead.
- Follow the instructions of your local health authority.
Measures to avoid contagion at the airport and on the plane
- Check in online to avoid unnecessary contacts in the boarding area. boarding area
- Leave for the airport in plenty of time from home to avoid problems at the airport due to lack of time or rushing. problems at the airport due to lack of time or haste.
- Do not go to the airport if you have symptoms such as fever or cough.
- Carry little luggage and check it in if possible.
- Wear face masks or face protection at all times.
- Wash hands with soap, use disinfectant gels and wear gloves when touching commonly used surfaces. gloves if you have to touch commonly used surfaces.
- Disinfect our seat and aircraft space. You can disinfect your with a disinfectant wipe and hydroalcoholic-based gel.
- Inform a cabin crew if someone is sick or symptomatic nearby.
Measures to avoid contagion in the hotel
- Avoid crowded areas and facilities of the hotel such as swimming pools, gyms, etc. Always remember the safety distance.
- Try not to share the lift with people outside your household unit
- Avoid using cash if you are not wearing gloves.
- Contact the hotel staff if you notice anyone with symptoms.
These are the main preventive measures you should follow to ensure maximum safety and hygiene on your trip to our clinic. We look forward to continuing to offer you the best hair solutions.