- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
- What is the legitimacy for its processing.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients your data is disclosed.
- What your rights are and how to exercise them.
- OZEL SAGLIK TURIZM ISLETMECILIGI GLOBAL HEALTH VE ARAÇ KIRALAMATAS- SIMACILIK HIZMETLERI SAN.TIC.LTD.STI
- Dr.Ugur Altuntas
- Vali Konagi Caddesi no. 19
- 34245 Istanbul
Purposes of data processing
What data do we process and for what purpose?
- CONTACT FORM
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, whatsapp), if you tick the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user's consent when requesting information through our contact form and ticking the box to accept the sending of information.
- Conservation: Once your request has been resolved by means of our form or answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment, and in case you have accepted to receive commercial mailings, until you request to unsubscribe from them.
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, deal with your requests and answer your queries or doubts. If we receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may form part of our databases in order to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The user's consent when requesting information from us via e-mail or sending us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your e-mail request has been answered, if it has not led to further processing. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum of one year for future selection processes.
- CV SUBMISSION
- Purpose: To have your CV available to participate in our personnel selection processes.
- Legitimation: The user's consent when sending us their personal information and CV for our personnel selection processes.
- Conservation: During the development of open recruitment processes and for 1 year for future processes.
- NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
- Purpose: Sending of our commercial newsletter and informative and advertising communications about our products or services that are of interest to you, including by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp).
- Legitimation: The user's consent to subscribe to our newsletter.
- Conservation: Until such time as the data subject revokes consent and requests cancellation of the service.
Recipients of your data
- Your details are confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, except when legally obliged to do so or to companies with which Global Health has professional collaboration agreements for the purpose of offering employment in the domestic sphere.
- In the case of CANDIDATES, the user is informed that:
- Your personal data will be held by Giannitti & Coopers S.L.
Rights in relation to your data
- You may exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request its rectification and deletion.
- Request the restriction of their processing.
- Request opposition to the processing of their data.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
- In case of disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical, personalisation and analysis cookies, both our own and those of third parties (Google Analytics), which in no case process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, when processing analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether to give their consent or not.
Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided against alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing or access.
Updating your data
In order for us to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us whenever there has been a change in your personal data, otherwise we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the data.
Commercial communications by e-mail
Bearing in mind that the main means of communication is by means of the e-mail address provided, we inform you that we will use this means for all communications with USERS, including commercial information or informative notes related to the purpose of our portal, and consequently, in compliance with Article 21 of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, which prohibits the sending of commercial communications by e-mail that have not previously been expressly authorised by the recipients of the same, we inform you that acceptance of these conditions of use implies your express authorisation to send you our commercial, advertising and promotional mailings. However, if you do not wish to receive our commercial communications by e-mail, you can object to them at the address indicated above, or in each e-mail we send you.